Total shoulder replacement
Reverse shoulder replacement
Partial shoulder replacement
Robotic-arm assisted hip
Robotic-arm assisted total knee
Robotic-arm assisted partial knee
Partial knee replacement
Direct anterior approach
Dr. George J. Douthit, Jr.
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
• Undergraduate: University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
• Medical: University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
• Internship: University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, AL
• Orthopedic Residency: University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham, AL
• Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Fellow, American College of Surgeons
• Alabama Orthopaedic Society, Inc.
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• American College of Sports Medicine
• Etowah County Medical Society
• Medical Association Alabama
• Southern Medical Association
• Southern Orthopedic Association
• Physicians Who Care
Dr. George J. Douthit, Jr. practices at the following hospitals:
• Gadsden Regional Medical Center
• Riverview Regional Medical Center
• Gadsden Surgery Center
The information included on this website and the Find a Doctor database is for informational purposes only. No physician has been paid or received a fee to be included in the database. The “Find a Doctor” database does not include an exhaustive list of all physicians in a location and also does not include all physicians who use or have used Stryker’s products.
Stryker does not endorse, recommend or make a referral to any physician included in the “Find a Doctor” database. Stryker does not practice medicine; only a physician can answer your questions regarding your symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
This website may provide links to other websites not affiliated with Stryker. Stryker is not responsible for the content of such other sites.