• The New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine – New York, NY
• Yeshiva University – New York, NY
• Hillel Yeshiva High School – Deal, NJ
• Hoboken University Medical Center, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency – Hoboken, NJ
• Chief Resident, Department of Podiatric Surgery, July 2007 – July 2010
• Monmouth Medical Center, Southern Campus (formerly Kimball) – Lakewood, NJ
• Jersey Shore University Medical Center – Neptune, NJ
• Certified in Foot Surgery - American Board of Foot and ankle Surgery
• Certified in Rearfoot and Ankle Reconstruction - American Board of Foot and ankle Surgery
• Conservative and Surgical Treatment for Bunion Correction
• Flat feet
• Sports Medicine / Tendon Injuries
• Trauma of the Foot and Ankle
• Diabetic Wound Care
• Surgical Reconstruction Foot and Ankle
• Diabetic Limb Salvage Procedures
• Revisional Surgery
• American Podiatric Medical Association
• New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
• American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Saka grew up in Monmouth County, NJ. He is actively involved in public events and organizations in support of the community to strengthen and support podiatric education and health. Dr. Saka is also involved in the Civil Protection Group, a voluntary group trained in security measures and emergency procedures in the event of a security or health emergency in Monmouth County Synagogues.
The information included on this website and the Find a Doctor database is for informational purposes only. No physician has been paid or received a fee to be included in the database. The “Find a Doctor” database does not include an exhaustive list of all physicians in a location and also does not include all physicians who use or have used Stryker’s products.
Stryker does not endorse, recommend or make a referral to any physician included in the “Find a Doctor” database. Stryker does not practice medicine; only a physician can answer your questions regarding your symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
This website may provide links to other websites not affiliated with Stryker. Stryker is not responsible for the content of such other sites.